4x WNFR Qualifier
2012 Calgary Stampede champion
Caleb regularly uses:
- How did you get into rodeo?
Grew up in a family that was involved with rodeo. I chose my events and wanted to go as far as I could with them.
- Who are your idols?
Riding idol – Kaycee Field. Person in general – my mother, Claudine. She is a very strong woman!
- What has been your best memory so far?
Qualifying for my first NFR.
- What do you like most about SLH?
Great product, and it’s easy and convenient to travel with.
- What do you like to do for fun outside of the arena?
Fish, hunt, leather work, workout, and anything that keeps me outside during the summer.
- What is your favorite movie?
Arthur with Russell Brand and Grumpy Old Men
- What is your favorite food?
- What super power would you like to have?
Hearing people’s thoughts.
- Can you give a training tip?
Prior preparation prevents piss poor performance!
- If you didn’t rodeo full time, what career path would you choose?
I think it would be awesome to be in the FBI or some sort of undercover government agency.
- What is something most people don’t know about you?
I’m a little bit of a health/vitamin nut. I take a lot of different vitamins. I strive to eat as healthy as possible, as well as be in the best shape as possible.