4 time World Champion Barrel Racer
3 time WNFR Average Champion
2013 Ram Top Gun Winner
MP Meter My Hay (Stingray)-2011 AQHA/WPRA Horse of the Year, 2013 Horse with the Most Heart
- How did you get into rodeo?
My parents both went to the NFR so I grew up in rodeo. Very grateful for the opportunities my parents gave me to accomplish my goals.
- What has been your best memory so far?
I have so many great memories rodeoing its hard to pick one! But winning 4 gold buckles is definetly great memories.
- What do you like most about feeding SLH?
I have been feeding silver lining for over 14 years. I love the benefits of feeding SL to my horses. I feel that it helped my horses stay healthy thru the years of going up and down the road.
- What products do you use?
I use Feet and Bone, Inflammaid, Maintenance and do Kidney and Immune a couple of times a year.
- What do you like to do for fun outside of the arena?
I love shopping when I’m not riding horses.
- What is your favorite food?
I love all different kinds of food… Mexican, Italian, sushi and a good steak.
- What super power would you like to have?
I wish I could fly.
- What is your routine for warm-up/preparing for your run?
I like to walk my horses a lot before I start to trot and lope. when I’m warming my horses up I usually warm up with a different bit than what I’m going to run in. Right before I compete I will put my leg boots on my horse.
- Can you give a training tip?
One training tip would be to have patience when riding a young horse you will be thankful in the end if u don’t loose your patience.
- If you didn’t rodeo full time, what career path would you choose?
I would always be involved in the horses industry some way, but I love business.
- What is something most people don’t know about you?
I’m a very private person.