- Tell us about your main mount(s).
I have been riding a black horse I bought last fall, he is 12 years old. I also ride a sorrel horse, “Spanky”, that I got him from a friend who passed away 2 years ago. He works really good on short scores.
- How did you get into rodeo?
I started rodeo when I was little. I competed in CJRA’s and in high school rodeo. My dad used to rope calves so they got me started roping when I was really little.
- Who are your idols?
Clay O’Brien Cooper
- What has been your best memory so far?
Making the finals in 2010.
- What do you like most about feeding SLH?
I really like using the #24 Immune Support, it seems to keep my horses feeling their best.
- What products do you use?
I have used many different products depending on the horse, but I always use the #24 Immune Support.
- What do you like to do for fun outside of the arena?
I really enjoy playing basketball, and riding horses with my family.
- What is your favorite movie?
Any Given Sunday
- What is your favorite food?
My favorite meal is steak.
- What super power would you like to have?
If I could have a super power, it would be to fly.
- What is your routine for warm-up/preparing for your run?
My pre-roping warm-up is roping the dummy and a Rockstar.
- Can you give a training tip?
If I could give one training tip it would be score a lot. Scoring your horse is one of the biggest keys to success.
- If you didn’t rodeo full time, what career path would you choose?
I would ranch and ride colts.
- What is something most people don’t know about you?
I am pretty much an open book. If you want to know something, ask.
- Tell us a funny story from the road.
Funny story from the road… I rodeo with Matt Zancanella. Every day is an adventure!