Kidney Support for Horses
Kidney Support for Horses
- Supporting general bladder and kidney issues
- Behavior issues such as general crankiness, poor haulers, general discomfort
- Performance issues such as avoiding hard stops and turns
- Helping maintain normal fluid levels throughout the body
- Looking at sides, frequently lying down, acting colicky but won’t roll
- Helps maintain normal pH which may reduce the likelihood of crystal formulation
- Training and performance support for exercising muscle
- Soreness in back, joints or feet, or tight muscles
- Reducing free radical formation
- Won’t relax, especially while being ridden
A proprietary blend of (Marshmallow, Uva Ursi, Barberry, Garlic, Kelp, Parsley, Dandelion, Chamomile, Hydrangea and Juniper) 7556 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb bag, 300 scoops per bucket.
E37-1 1 lb re-sealable foil bag, E37B 5 lb re-sealable bucket
Need more information about Kidney Support for Horses, read our article titled Why Kidney Support.
My horse was a bit girthy and already had ulcer preventative treatments as well as ongoing supplements. I asked SL what to do and they recommended Kidney support. My gelding has been on the Kidney support for two weeks and I am already noticing a difference in his comfort level.
I knew my mare’s kidneys were congested and not functioning as they should be. Within just a couple of weeks I have seen changes and improvement in things like weight loss, poor condition, poor hair coat, laziness, mare moodiness, and more! Love this product!
I've only fed this for 2 weeks but I swear my geldings extremely dirty sheath is looking cleaner! He suffers from extremely dirty, gummy textured, and bloody color smegma. I clean it and it just goes back to being dirty. He is acting calmer now. I decided to try the Kidney support since his sheath is so dirty and he has had erratic behavior recently. He is acting calmer and I have not cleaned the sheath recently to see if it would look better on its own. I think it is looking cleaner naturally on its own and the texture is drying up. I will continue to feed. Very happy to see improvement as finding natural info on chronic dirty sheaths is hard to find. Thank you for the kidney support!
We have had the mare on the herbs for a week and have noticed body soreness going away.
I fed Kidney Support for the first time last fall and within a few weeks I became a believer. Before starting kidney support my gelding would get sore in his back, we would have him chiropracted but that didn’t last very long. After start kidney support his back didn’t get sore and he wasn’t flinchy when rubbing over his kidneys. I could tell he felt better by the way he rode after, he started working 100x better. I will be feeding this every fall as a cleanse for all my horses kidney’s!
Save with Auto-Ship
5% off when you sign up for recurring purchases
Same Day Shipping
On orders placed before 12pm MST
On orders over $99 in the U.S.
Call: 866-543-6956 to learn more
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.