Herbal Relief for Dog Allergies – Natural Benefits
Identifying the problem and offering solutions
Herbal relief for dog allergies is being more widely used every day. Many dogs suffer terribly from allergen response. Allergic symptoms are the result of the body’s negative response to allergens. Herbs can help maintain the body’s healthy, normal and natural response to allergens.
Dog allergies may be seasonal and even food born. Signs of seasonal allergies are sneezing, coughing, runny eyes, yeast infections, and excessive mucous. Seasonal and food allergies can show up as skin irritations like rashes and hot spots or even excessive licking. If you suspect a food allergy you may want to try an elimination diet to find specifically what your dog is allergic to or offer a new diet free of grains, like wheat and corn, and even dairy.
Top Herbs for Allergy Relief for Dogs
Above all, herbs are the purest form of vitamins and minerals
– the most recognized as food the cellular level.
1) Rehmannia – a great herb for itching, dermatitis, and rashes. It is anti-inflammatory, diuretic, and protects the liver. Contains the vitamins A, B, C, and D.
2) Nettle – Nettle can help diminish allergy symptoms and is anti-inflammatory and diuretic. Contains the vitamins C, B2, K, and E.
3) Burdock Root – Burdock is a blood cleanser and stimulates kidney function. It is a great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb. Contains vitamins C, K, and B9.
4) Turmeric – Turmeric increases liver-cleansing functions. As a result, it helps the liver to dispose of toxins. Contains B and C vitamins.
In addition, supporting your dog’s skin and coat naturally, can be a great help to allergy sufferers.
5) Coconut Oil – another beneficial natural remedy for dogs with allergies. Coconut oil helps reduce itchiness in the skin. Because it contains lauric acid which decreases yeast production (anti-fungal), it contributes to healthy skin and decreases allergic reactions. In addition, it has added benefits such as aiding in digestion and boosting the immune system.
Coconut oil, along with other skin and body supporting oils, such as Vitamin E, can be found in our #44 Hemp Seed Coconut Oil for Dogs.
In conclusion, naturally supporting your dog is a good feeling all the way around.
Offering herbal relief for your dog’s allergies is a great way to avoid harmful side effects with synthetic medications that may also tax the liver. You’ll feel good about treating your dog naturally, and so will your dog!