Wondering how you can pass kidney stones at home? First off…
Drink plenty of water!!
This is the first, most important thing you can do when dealing with a kidney stone.
Home remedies such as drinking a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil, raw apple cider vinegar, and eating diuretic foods as well.
What dissolves kidney stones fast?
Blending several herbs together can be very effective in dissolving kidney stones fast. Silver Lining Herbs has this herbal blend for Kidney Support. It is a proprietary blend of Marshmallow Root, Uva Ursi Leaf, Astragalus Root, Corn Silk, Parsley Root, Chamomile Flower, Dandelion Root, Juniper Berry, Hydrangea Root and Cranberry Fruit.
What do these herbs do to support the kidneys?
- Astragalus – Improves kidney function and reduces urine protein excretion.
- Chamomile – Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, and anti-bacterial.
- Corn Silk – Mild diuretic, soothes urinary tract and dissolves stones.
- Cranberry – Decreases urine pH, inhibits bacteria from attaching to the bladder wall, and inhibits the formation of most types of bladder stones.
- Dandelion – Diuretic and kidney tonic supreme. Contains a high level of potassium usually depleted with other diuretics.
- Hydrangea – A powerful solvent of urinary and kidney stones, while also acting as a mild diuretic.
- Juniper – Increases urine volume without loss of electrolytes, significantly inhibits urinary pathogens, flushing action, and anti-bacterial properties rid the body of urinary infections.
- Marshmallow – An effective demulcent soothing and healing to all tissues including the urinary tract. Smoothes and modulates the sometimes-intense effects of other herbs.
- Parsley – Anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, and diuretic.
- Uva Ursi – Urinary anti-septic extraordinaire. Also kills the bugs that cause urinary tract infections and keeps them from adhering to the bladder wall.